Which department will you join?
Our department is responsible for connected service products, the division's information systems, and the flow of data between them.
The department collaborates with customer success and tech support to provide tools support to its internal and external costumers. These tools are based on large amounts of metadata that we collect on the customer's purchases and products that need to be analyzed and visualized for the best use.
How your job will look like?
This role is hands-on and deals mainly with the processing, analysis, and visualization of business data for different stakeholders with different needs.
- You will be the point of contact between the BI team to the Business
- Work on the DWH to help set up KPIs, extract business insights and analyze the data
- Show a principled approach towards trading performance optimization
- Critically evaluate existing solutions and apply ideas for improvement
All you need is:
- BSc in computer science/software engineering / Industrial Engineering / Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Proven knowledge and experience in SQL at a high level (including complex queries, various functions)
- Experience with Qlik tools
- Ability to work independently and learn independently
- Good business understanding