- Be part of Engineering Data and Analytics team where you will lead end-to-end big-data ML projects. (from data extraction through model validation & testing to model deploying)
- Discovering and translating business challenges into data-pipelines and model framework.
- Convey complex analysis results clearly and with conviction to all stakeholder levels
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying data integrity used for analysis
- Lead, mentor and grow the Engineering Data and Analytics team
- Own the solution from design to production, ensuring smooth development and operation of our data driven solutions
- Identify opportunities to maximize business
B.Sc degree in Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
2-5 years of professional experience in Machine Learning, feature engineering and Data Exploration
Solid design and implementation skills in Python
Experience is using SQL for data exploration and feature engineering
- Collaboration skills and ability to communicate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to take a ML project from idea to experimentation to prototype to implementation.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Great personal skills: a team player with a can- do attitude, self-starter, quick learner, Independent, Organized, and structured
Preferred ML experience: Clustering, recommendations, classifications
Experience in Tableau / R / programming language – Advantage
Working with cloud like AWS – Advantage