- Manage a team of up to four data analysts and data scientists
- Be the go-to person for data science design review, methodology and challenges
- Measure and organize tasks according to constraints vs. capacity, meeting our deadlines for deliverables
- Conduct hands-on research, research review for explaining results, and suggest improvements and new methodologies
- At least two years of relevant experience as a data science team lead, with proven experience in leading multiple research project in parallel
- A delivery guided person, with the ability to define and monitor key metrics, understand changes in key metrics and identify new levers to help move them.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to build experiences that will support piracy detection and classification to augment existing intelligence
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand the scope of the problem and how to solve it.
- Ability to analyze data from various sources with different margin of errors, calculate distributions, predicting trends.
- Extensive knowledge in SQL and python data libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn else.
- knowledge in linear regression, clustering, categorization and other machine learning algorithms.
- Experience in data visualization techniques matplotlib, plotly or equivalent
- Highly organized and pays high attention to details
- Knowledge in networking protocols, such as DNS, HTTP
- Prior experience in deploying Machine Learning algorithms into production
- Prior experience in Deep Learning algorithms
- Experience in working with Linux environments
- A degree in data science, computer science or equivalent field