We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in running analytical experiments in a methodological manner, and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. This is a great opportunity to become a part of an innovative team that develops methodology and analysis tools that have a great impact on our products and clients.
- Research and develop Machine Learning (ML) and statistical learning models for data analysis
- Collaborate with BI and marketing analyst teams
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technological trends
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific model or analysis
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field – mandatory. Ph.D. – advantage.
- 2+ years practical experience with R/Python/Matlab – mandatory
- Extensive background in ML, Deep Networks, statistical analysis and data mining – mandatory
- Great communication skills – mandatory
- Data-oriented personality and creative thinking – mandatory
- Experience with SQL – advantage.