- At least two years of relevant experience as a data analyst
- Ability to analyze data from many sources with different margin of errors, calculate distributions, predicting trends.
- Extensive knowledge in SQL and python data libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn else.
- Knowledge in linear regression, clustering, categorization and other machine learning algorithms.
- Experience in data visualization techniques matplotlib, plotly or equivalent
- Creativity, innovation and self-motivation
- Excellent team player
- Highly organized and pays high attention to details
- Knowledge in networking protocols, such as DNS, HTTP
- Prior experience in deploying Machine Learning algorithms into production
- Prior experience in Deep Learning algorithms
- Experience in working with Linux environments
- A degree in data science, computer science or equivalent field