- Use our vast anti-piracy intelligence to conduct analysis on piracy trends, predict viewers behavior, pirates network size and popularity of content
- Conduct hands-on research and analysis of various datapoints to understand the piracy intelligence threat per a given content.
- Generate high quality analysis reports to be presented to our customers
- Participate in data analysis products PoCs which include writing code (mostly in Python)
- At least two years of relevant experience as a data analyst
- Ability to analyze data from many sources with different margin of errors, calculate distributions, predicting trends.
- Extensive knowledge in SQL and python data libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Sklearn else.
- Experience in data visualization techniques Matplotlib, Plotly or equivalent
- Creativity, innovation and self-motivation
- Excellent team player
- Highly organized and pays attention to details