OrCam is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join our growing company.
You'll facilitate OrCam’s transition to a data driven organization.
Work directly with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand the business needs and provide reliable and creative BI solutions.
Will be part of OrCam’s Sales & Business department, responsible for analyzing & leading our data based decisions.
Gather & Analyze various datasets and provide useful and actionable insights to make business decisions
Define and monitor KPIs
Supply the Sales & Business team usable data to make decisions
Transform abstract questions into quantifiable metrics
Collaborate with various stakeholders and departments to capture analytical requirements
Communicate findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders with written summaries and visual displays of quantitative information
- At least 2 years of experience as a data / product / business analyst in a tech company
- Vast experience working with SQL and BI tools – a must
- Experience working with cloud data warehouses
- An academic degree in computer science, industrial & management engineering, Mathematics or similar field
- Ability to understand data and transform it into insights
- Independent, ability to self-motivate, pick things up quickly, and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in descriptive statistics, probability, and statistical inference
- Strong collaboration and communication skills