|Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accident to semi and fully autonomous driving. If you are excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!
The junior data analyst will be a key contributor to managing the data being used for development and verification. The candidate will join a high profile and diverse team of project Managers. The role requires understanding of Mobileye SW, computer vision and HW solutions, project process, development processes and the integration of Mobileye products in the Teir1/OEM solutions.
What will You do?
- 2-3 years experience in a technical-focused job OR Engineering graduate with top scores
- Academic degree from a leading university
- Strong technical understanding and Self-learning skills
- Scripting and/or SQL/DB experience – big advantage
- Experience with designing cross departments and organizations processes – significant advantage
- Excellent interpersonal relations and team-work skills
- Ability to drive forward several activities in parallel in a dynamic environment
- Accountable, Independent and self-management skills
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills in English