A Cyber Intelligence Team leader is responsible for building intelligence perception and developing working methods relevant to the group’s interests. Recruiting relevant people, developing and retaining them. Building an intentional system for the development of tools for realizing the intelligence needs. You will be responsible for breaking down intelligence questions into practical means for deriving answers on all levels – business model, connections to other pirates, the pirates’ technical systems etc’, using multiple disciplines and sources (web, data analysis etc’). The answers to these intelligence questions will be used to direct the entire group’s cyber operations and plans of action for the customer.
- At least 4 years experience in intelligence-related roles across different disciplines (network, web, data analysis etc’)
- Good understanding of network protocols and architecture
- Experience in SQL and scripting programming languages
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fast learner of new technologies
- Independent, ability to bridge the gap between high-level analysis and insights and the lowest technical details
- team leadership