As leader of the cyber platform infrastructure group you will have the opportunity to lead the creation of an industry-leading, multi-cloud cyber platform! What could be more exciting than that?
Cyber Platform infrastructure leader is responsible for assembling a cloud native ecosystem that provides CI/CD, orchestration, logging, configuration, deployment and monitoring solutions for cyber software.
- 5 years plus of experience in managing cloud infrastructure teams
- Expert level knowledge of AWS cloud
- Proven experience in driving adoption of CI/CD pipelines across multiple development teams.
- Deep knowledge as well as hands on experiences with Kubernetes
- Experience with orchestration platforms (CloudFormation, Ansible)
- Command of micro-service architecture principles and best practices
- Proficient in ELK or similar logging frameworks
- Proficient in Grafana/Prometheus or similar monitoring frameworks
- DevOps Experience with always-on web systems
- Ability to troubleshoot live site issues, engage appropriate parties, and drive through to resolution
- Handle escalations and communicate with users and partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related