- Evaluating Internet information from social media, chats, forums, news feeds, internet relay chats and other sources of data openly available on the Internet.
- Generating a report based high quality research for other teams to work with
- Support Incident Response investigations (profiling, attribution, and identification of threat actors).
- Producing periodic intelligence reports (internal / external)
- Generating actionable intelligence for our customers
- A minimum 2 years experience within Threat Intelligence / OSINT / WebintThreat Intel role or a similar (military experience included)
- Experience and deep knowledge of extracting information from the web, forums and social media.
- Knowledge of any scripting languages (Python, Perl, Shell, etc).
- English proficiency
- Superb oral and written communication skills – emphasis on technical writing.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent field
- Proven military experience from one of the intelligence corps