About The Position
Freightos.com is bringing freight online with the world’s largest global freight marketplace. Almost everything we eat, wear, or use is shipped or flown by the global freight industry, but its technology is stuck in the ’90s….and we’re changing that. Beyond helping thousands of top tier companies worldwide, we’ve raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange, and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and The Wall Street Journal excited in the process…
About the position
The (truly remarkable, if we may say so ourselves) Freightos marketing team is looking for a standout Customer Lifecycle Specialist to craft clear, concise, and creative customer experiences. You’ll identify user pain points and create valuable content to support our heroic importers’ journey through short-form help center articles, conversational chat responses, email campaigns, and product videos.
You’ll understand the Freightos.com platform inside and out, communicating in a clear and friendly tone across customer touchpoints. You’ll also understand (and dare we say empathize with) our customers, get into their shoes (figuratively speaking), and communicate the Freightos.com benefits (ie, how we help them basically win at life). You’ll collaborate across marketing and other departments, self-educate, and get our customers excited about new product features (because who doesn’t love a new shipment tracking tool? Admit it – you love it.).
In order for our customers to have the best experience possible and let them think more about selling their imported glitter toasters instead of freight, we need our Freightos.com Sellers to provide impeccable logistics services. That means you’ll work closely with our Supply team to help them effectively communicate best practices for streamlining work, setting better expectations for our customers (ranging from new to freight to dreams of freight).
One of our favorite parts is the direct feedback loop. You’ll check the data daily, implement new ideas to keep growing, and growing, and growing!
Excited yet? Well, the best part is that you’ll join a fun team of creative marketers who happen to love freight, (don’t worry, you will, too), love marketing, and love fun people (um, you’re fun, right?).
- Communicate with a clear, unified voice across all customer touchpoints- from email to chat. This means acting as a second reader on all copy from product copy to personal email templates. Yes, you’re going to be our Vox Freightos.
- Write Seller facing copy, with an eye towards standardizing the shipment process for a better customer experience. And what a high standard it is.
- Provide UX copy to the product team to streamline customer’s experience as they book and manage shipments with our platform
- Develop clear messaging to support new product feature rollouts and enhancements, both for our customer base and for internal training.
- Write customer facing copy and collateral to support the customer journey in product, and to support a low touch understanding of how to use the product, such as saved replies and help center articles.
- Measure the success of everything that you do — that success means both how it drives the business, and how internal stakeholders use and love your work.
- Proactively engage with customers to really understand their needs and the value that we provide.
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing or UX writing or any other related field
- Understanding of how funnels work — how to identify gaps and optimize based on data
- Clarity in speech and writing — can simplify technical product language into crisp microcopy
- English mother tongue
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across different teams within the company and build consensus
- Experience using email marketing automation (eg Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, ActiveCampaign)
- Eye for design – whether on Canva, Sketch, Invision, or a whiteboard. Happy birthday cards to your mom are acceptable too. Also, cute.
- Basic analytics skills (Google Analytics, BI tools or charts, such as DOMO or Tableau)
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce
- Video editing
Location: Our office is located in Jerusalem, but during covid-19 we're working remotely
Temporary position for 6 months (maternity leave replacement)