Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
The Corporate and Digital Marketing Manager is a pivotal role in the Ex Libris global marketing team. You will accelerate the company’s growth by leading B2B marketing efforts for a SaaS company and ‘connect the dots’ of marketing, technology, sales and Ex Libris product offering.
The Corporate and Digital Marketing Manager is involved in multiple marketing aspects and leads marketing channels and processes on a global scale: managing the company’s website and social media strategy; defining and enabling seamless marketing automation processes and analyzing its performance; supporting the execution of digital marketing campaigns; and contributing to company & product portfolio messaging & content.
We are looking for an all-rounder B2B marketing star that can do it all and will be a key player in the success of the Ex Libris global marketing team.
A typical day might include the following:
- Working closely with various groups within Ex Libris (regional marketing, sales, IT, product management) as well as managing external vendors
- Updating, developing and maintaining the Ex Libris website and social channels
- Creating new sales & marketing collateral including landing pages, case studies, and press releases
- Supporting and enabling marketing campaigns via marketing automation (HubSpot, Salesforce, others)
- Planning and executing external and internal events, virtual and face to face
Qualified candidates must have:
• The ‘heart and mind’ of a true marketeer
• 2+ years’ experience in B2B marketing (preferably in SaaS companies)
• Hands-on experience with managing marketing automation systems
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to ever growing and changing needs (including understanding of Ex Libris product offering)
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Self-motivation and ability to maneuver in a multitasking environment
• Independence, initiative and ability to learn and follow through on tasks
• Ability to work under pressure
• Communication proficiency
• Leadership and organizational skills
• A creative heart and a ‘doer’ mind
• English at a very high level, written and spoken
It would be awesome if you also had:
• A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or other related fields
• Understanding/experience in the global higher-education market
• Experience in managing social media channels
• Experience in writing and managing press release processes
• Hands-on experience with WordPress, HubSpot, Salesforce
• Experience with SEO & PPC marketing
• Brand management experience
• Digital design skills
• Sales-oriented approach
What will be considered a success?
• Proven marketing’s contribution to Ex Libris’ bottom line
• Growth Ex Libris’ digital presence
• Accelerated number of qualified leads
• Being a key contributor to the success of the Ex Libris global marketing team
• ‘Making marketing things happen’ via positive relationships and interfaces with peers
More important information for you:
• This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
• During COVID-19 the position can be fulfilled from home
• This position normally requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance
Why Ex Libris?
• We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
• We hold fun on-site events
• All our employees have access to Ex Libris research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it!