About Ex Libris:
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Perform monthly financial accounting report of the Israeli subsidiary and consolidating with the group’s subsidiaries
- Coordinating and Supervise accounting and finance management controllers of the subsidiaries around the globe
- Liaison with external auditors on a regular basis.
- Formulating tax reports, international taxation, company transfer price studies, and organization approval issues.
BSc degree graduate with CPA license.
Required professional experience:
- 0-2 years’ experience after internship in one of the big 4 accounting firm
- Experience in reporting according to American regulations – US GAAP
- Experience in ERP system is an advantage
Very High-level English – must
Important skills / characteristics
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Analytical thinking, initiative, independent, exact, and ambitious
- Ability to work in a team and good rapport with others
- Willingness to work hard and Ability to work under pressure
There might be business trips outside of the country.