We are looking for a professional with solid technical background in cloud management & administration who is passionate for process alignment; Someone who loves the responsibility of leading the way in managing cloud capacity and process improvement oriented.
Manage and control cloud capacity including continuous processes improvement and issuing monthly reports.
- Assist in the day to day activities of the planning and control for the cloud.
- Help build capacity planning tools with existing pipeline requirements and natural growth comparison.
- Ensure capacity constraints and assumptions are identified, tracked and communicated.
- Analyzes performance data, identifying bottlenecks and recommending alternative resolutions.
- Producing ad hoc resource usage reports and analysis.
- Analyze how hardware architecture and product changes impacts capacity and provide feedback to teams and upper level management.
- Continuous improvement & design of ITSM processes for the Cloud Services with focus on meeting ITIL methodology.
- Design & create ITSM standardized reports and dashboards.
- Lead the change management approval process and committee meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in one or more of the following areas:
data center or network capacity planning, data center or network operations, performance management or related experience.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Cloud Services with focus in capacity.
- ITIL savvy –
Proven experience in practice & application of ITIL/ITSM methodology and work frames on a medium-large service delivery initiative.
- Business analyst –
Ability to produce reports from business demands and supply analysis of results as proven by work products.
- Strongly self-directed and able to work collaboratively to lead problem-solving.
- Familiarity with Service-Now & its reports module on a power-user or admin level.
- ITIL certification.
- English & Hebrew – Excellent oral & written skills communication skills
as proven by work products (including procedures & customer facing communications)