Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Our Content Operations team is looking for an experienced Content Operations Manager to help drive operational excellence. This role will create, build, and own the operational processes and workflows to increase efficiency, keep the team nimble, and drive quality standards, ensuring the ingested content is maintained, managed, and aligned.
- Own and manage content ingest and cataloging global teams
- Reporting for tracking and monitoring performance on content accuracy and quality
- Coach team members to increase their impact, develop their strengths, and grow their careers
- Work with cross-functional teams and collaborate with different teams to deliver quality content
- Specify requirements for the technological systems and tools required to support the content strategy and partner with engineering teams to build required tools and systems
We are seeking a Content Operations Manager who
- Is accountable, proactive, execution oriented and hardworking with a positive attitude
- Team oriented, creative, adaptable, and driven
- Is deadline-driven and able to pivot quickly on multiple projects without losing speed, focus, or quality
- Is able to make decisions to meet evolving deadlines
- Possesses outstanding interpersonal and professional communication skills
Quaified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 3 years managerial experience in a technology-focused company
- Demonstrated experience managing and growing global teams
- Hands-on experience managing business-critical operational processes and driving process improvement initiatives
- Comfort collaborating with business and technology stakeholders to enhance and supplement tools and processes to support innovation
- Demonstrated experience solving complex and diverse business problems
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their team’s direction yet balance cross functional needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally at all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office; during COVID-19 it can be fulfilled from home
- This position requires weekdays (Sunday – Thursday) attendance
- The position reports to Content Operations Sr. Director