Ex Libris – Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
A Content Operations Analyst will be part of a dynamic data team and will be expected to take responsibility for the following tasks:
- Ensure the quality and scope of knowledgebases, accurately add new content, validate the correctness of metadata and content updates, run various quality control reports
- Migrate exiting configurations from old tool to new tool, including QA and regression tests
- Proactive identification of improvements
- Work closely with BA, Development and Support teams
- Assist with maintaining the department documentation and training manuals, including identifying best practices and championing improvements associated with management of workflow
Qualified candidates must have:
- Sc. or B.A.
- Excellent research and problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze, compare, evaluate, reconcile and order data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships
- Capacity to learn and master new technologies and knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to manage several projects while performing consistently and confidently
- English at a very high level
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Knowledge of bibliographic metadata standards (e.g., MARC, BIBFRAME, RDA, FRBR) or aspects of electronic resource management within a library setting
- Familiarity with SQL, Unix, Perl will be considered an advantage
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
- This position requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance
- The position reports to the Content Operations Team Leader
Why Ex Libris?
- We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
- We hold fun on-site events
- All our employees have access to Ex Libris research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it!