Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. In close collaboration with its customers and the broader community, Ex Libris develops creative solutions that increase library productivity, maximize the impact of research activities, enhance teaching and learning, and drive student mobile engagement. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
As a Content Marketing Manager at Ex Libris, you'll be responsible for creating engaging and effective marketing programs, materials, and communications to promote Ex Libris products raise brand awareness, and generate leads. You will work closely with regional marketing teams to help with campaign execution and with the product teams to increase adoption and satisfaction of existing customers. Ultimately, you will oversee marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
A typical day might include the following:
- Convert product value proposition to tangible Sales and thought leadership content
- Produce high-quality content, including: Blog posts, web pages, white papers, videos, brochures, presentations, infographics
- Collaborate and engage with customers to create customer stories and facilitate webinars and conference sessions
- Tailor content for social media channels and promote it
- Use the marketing automation system (HubSpot) for email campaigns and landing pages
- Work with the Product team to understand what the latest product updates are and how they should be promoted
- Invests time researching our main competitors, their messaging and marketing approach and proposing counter measures.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, business or another related field
- At least 2 years’ related marketing experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record developing high quality marketing collaterals for enterprise software products
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across teams in a global, matrix structure, and experience working with cross-functional teams for the successful implementation of integrated marketing plans
- Ability to learn new technologies
- English as mother tongue, or very high level of English
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Experience with HubSpot or other marketing automation system – an advantage
- Experience with managing WordPress – an advantage
- Experience with creating videos and with video editing tools – an advantage
- Additional languages – an advantage
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
Full time position (Sunday – Thursday)