We are looking for an algorithm developer to design and implement algorithms for the most challenging tasks in the fields of computer vision (object detection, recognition, tracking, 3D segmentation, etc.), and deep learning, to work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team. The work is done alongside the medical devices industry leading companies.
An algorithm developer’s responsibilities vary based on the specific project that she/he is working on. Usually, it will include the entire process of development, starting with a literature review on a topic, continuing with basic implementation of the algorithm, and finally fully deploying the algorithm in the system.
- Outstanding BSc graduate, or M.Sc. / PhD. Students, in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field from a known university.
- Excellent programming skills in Python as well as C++.
- Strong conceptual knowledge of Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and/or Image Processing.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly.
- At least 1 year of algorithm development experience in the fields of Deep Learning, Computer Vision, or Image Processing (in academic or industry setting).
Experience in developing:
- Deep learning, using TensorFlow, Keras, pyTorch, etc.
- Computer vision algorithm and 3D understanding.
- Image processing algorithms.
- Knowledge and experience with OpenCV, MKL, ITK, VTK, GPGPU, specifically CUDA.