OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – harness the power of artificial intelligence and machine vision to assist people who are visually impaired. OrCam has created an innovative, smart, and wearable camera with an intuitive interface which serves to enhance the daily lives of people with vision loss. OrCam gives independence.
The ideal candidate will be extremely social media oriented, with professional experience in online community management, influencers marketing platforms, across major social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, and more. The candidate will build and maintain an online community, with great social and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be able to represent the OrCam brand online, building relationships with customers, leads, and influencers.
- English – Mother Tongue
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Ability to multitask
- Experience managing social media and online communities across multiple platforms
- Experience working with social media influencers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and great at managing deadlines
- Ability to work well with a team and under pressure
- Thinks outside the box and willing to learn new things
- BA in Marketing, Communications, or similar degree