The Cloud Team is part of Mobileye R&D’s Development Infrastructure (DI) department, responsible for Mobileye’s infrastructure and in-house tools. We’re developing tools and applications in the areas of cloud computing (AWS), involving millions of CPU hours per month and many PB of data. We have a tight relationship with AWS’ experts, as Mobileye’s cloud project is probably the biggest in the country(!).
We need someone with drive to build such system!
We are looking for new team members to join our elite unit. You will take part in the design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of the cloud systems which we have started to develop, that are at the core of Mobileye’s software construction.
- Implement a very large-scale batch processing framework, spinning up hundreds of thousands of parallel computation CPUs
- Implement a system to ingest, store and manage data from cameras and other sensors, of exceptional volumes – 100 PB and more
- Collaborate with different groups in Mobileye, including Algorithms, Software and Validation
- Deliver a high quality product, fully developed in our team
- Work with highly experienced developers and architects
- Work tightly with AWS teams, bringing their services to the edge – S3, EC2, Spot, EBS, ECS, Batch, DynamoDB
- Build systems and tools using AWS Lambda, RDS, CloudFormation/Terraform and more
- See your product being used by dozens to hundreds of users, where every improvement, optimization and new feature is based on real requirements and is very significant to their daily work, and to the autonomous car development
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering
- 3-5 years of previous software development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- At least 2 years’ experience writing code working with AWS, preferably with the above mentioned AWS services
- Experience in Linux environment
- Good knowledge of OS
- Experience with Golang – Advantage
- (Drive to beat Mobileye’s competitors – including Uber, Tesla and Waymo (Google)!