Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for a student to contribute to the development and maintenance of cloud management tools and integrations with our ITSM system (ServiceNow).
Qualified candidates must have:
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering Student, with at least 4 semesters left.
- Knowledge in Linux Operating systems.
- Motivated, able to work independently and open-minded.
- English at a very high level.
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Familiarity with Service-Now – an advantage.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins etc..) – an advantage.
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office.
• Available for 100 working hours per month.
Why Ex Libris?
• We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
• We hold fun on-site events
• Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
- All our employees have access to Ex Libris research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it!