Help Lightricks gather and extract business insights that are based on accurate and reliable quantitative data. As a business intelligence analyst you will supply answers to questions that lie at the core of our business and help us make informed decisions. As part of our BI team you’ll master the complex nuances of the different sources of data and be the main person for processing, analyzing and explaining the meaning of this data. You’ll work cross-departmentally between marketing, product, data science, finance, and backend teams. The solutions you supply may include reports as well as data visualizations and interactive dashboards.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and departments to capture analytical requirements.
- Understand nuances and structures of available data tables, and how those nuances impact our metric definitions.
- Analyze data, develop reports and metrics, and extract insights from our data that allow our teams to make better and more informed decisions.
- Communicate findings through data visualizations, written reports and face-to-face meetings.
- Work closely with our developers and infrastructure team to improve the design and implementation of our analytics backend.
- Evangelize and support the adoption of BI across the company.
- 3+ years of experience with data analysis as a core focus – a must.
- 2+ years of experience in writing complex SQL queries – a must.
- 2+ years of experience with data visualizations and dashboarding to help decision making – a must.
- 2+ years of experience of developing new empirical metrics to answer dynamic and abstract questions – a must.
- Experience as a team lead in a hi-tech company – a big plus.
- An academic degree in a quantitative discipline from a top university – a big plus.
- Experience with data analysis of real time and large scale data, preferably in the hi-tech industry – a plus.
- High level of English, strong communication skills – a must.
- Experience with designing database schemas – a plus.
- Experience working with cloud data warehouses – a plus.