OrCam was founded in 2010 with a clear mission – harness the power of artificial intelligence and computer vision to assist people who are visually impaired.
OrCam has created an innovative, smart and wearable camera with an intuitive interface, which serves to enhance the daily lives of people with vision loss or reading difficulties.
If you are looking to make a difference in people’s lives, are driven to succeed and want to join a young dynamic company, we look forward to speaking with you. Please forward your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive business development and sales of OrCam products in the designated territory
- Manage relationships with distributors, resellers, local councils and government agencies, corporations, low vision organizations, clinics and sales reps
- Promote awareness of OrCam in the low vision eco-system by working with assistive technology agencies and community organizations
- Present and demonstrate OrCam to organizations and potential users
- Collaborate on marketing activities and participate in events and trade shows
- Provide training on the use of the OrCam device, its benefits and its differentiated value for users and organizations
- Liaise daily with other team members, provide activity reports and participate in sales meetings or sales calls
Measurement of Success
Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales quota as assigned
Positive feedback from business partners, distributors, colleagues and customers
- 5+ years’ experience in a relevant business development, field sales, customer success and/or marketing
- University degree
- Must have excellent English, additional languages an advantage.
- Negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, dependable, must have strong time management skills
- Must be comfortable working with aged people and people with special needs
- Technologically savvy with advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Connection with the low vision community and experience in the low vision industry are a plus.