Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and full autonomous vehicles. If you are a bright, hands-on person with passion to make a difference come be part of the revolution!
About the Group:
The Development Infrastructure (DI) department is responsible for Mobileye’s infrastructure and in-house tools. We’re developing a big variety of tools in the areas of: data centers and cloud computing, video clip visualization and labeling, driving simulation, source control, code-review, build system, continuous integration, debugger, IDE, and more.
What will YOU do?
- B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering- with excellence
- Excellent knowledge of Python – Must.
- Very good knowledge of C/C++
- Experience with hacking Software Construction tools.
- 3+ years of previous software development experience – Must
- Experience in Linux environment and various file systems – Must
- Familiarity with Open Source tools for Software Construction (e.g Git/Make/GCC) – Great advantage.
- Ability to work independently and quickly learn new technologies and systems