EX LIBRIS– Who are we?
Ex Libris, Part of Clarivate, is a global leader in the EdTech (Education Technology) industry. We serve some of the most prestigious academic institutions and research universities around the world, with a total of over 7,500 customers in 90 countries.
Our SaaS solutions help universities transform academic libraries, maximize the impact of research activities, enhance teaching and learning, and drive student engagement and success. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Ex Libris is looking for a Temporary bookkeeper to work in the finance department.
The position requires:
Working with customers – handling renewal letters, cancellations, receiving new orders, and customer invoicing
Having a direct interface with the Sales organization for addressing customer-related topics
Handling accounts reconciliations
Dealing with banks
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bookkeeping studies – Type 2 or 3
- English at a very high level both written and spoken
- Thorough and accurate
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Experience in NetSuite ERP system
- Experience in the High-Tech sector
- Experience working in a global company
More important information for you:
Our base is in the Jerusalem, Israel office, working in a hybrid model