Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
Ex Libris is looking for a bookkeeper to work in the finance department.
The position requires:
- Invoice collections
- Expense reports
- Handling fixed assets
- Dealing with banks
- Customer billing (optional)
Qualified candidates must have:
- Experience and knowledge in NetSuite ERP system – benefit
- Experience working in a global company – benefit
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Excel – required
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team – required
- Bookkeeping studies – Type 2
- English at a very high level both written and spoken
- Thorough and accurate
More important information for you:
- This position is based in the Jerusalem, Israel office
- During COVID-19 the position can be fulfilled from home
- This position normally requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance