Behind our chart-topping apps there’s an extensive backend operation that provides our products with core services.
Our backend teams are responsible for building systems from the ground up that enable the multi-faceted business of Lightricks to function – from user authentication, through payment processing, to collecting, storing and processing millions of user events on a daily basis.
We’re looking for a Backend Tech Lead with hands-on experience leading the development of reliable backend services. If you’re a creative thinker and doer with experience in leading software engineering projects end 2 end. If you want to build incredible software and solve the hardest problems across our backend platform, while working alongside engineers at the top of their field, Lightricks is the perfect place for you.
- Wear the tech hat and have a continuous dialog with managers, others teach leads and product people about how to deliver great products on time.
- Lead end to end implementation of new projects and features.
- Brainstorming feature design, system architecture and troubleshooting.
- Designing and building scalable and robust data pipelines that integrate with multiple internal and external data sources.
- Designing and building highly available mission critical microservices and APIs.
- Writing clean, maintainable and testable code, and inspiring others to do the same.
- Full ownership of the technology stack including infrastructure and production-readiness of key systems.
- Identifying and implementing software engineering best practices.
- Work with CI/CD pipelines to deliver frequent and high quality features.
- 5+ years of experience writing backend systems.
- Proven experience of leading large, successful backend projects.
- Experience mentoring developers.
- Experience with building scalable microservices APIs and data pipeline systems.
- Experience writing clean code and unit tests.
- Experience with SQL databases (NoSQL – a plus).
- Smart and knows how to get things done.
- Highly independent, accountable and a team player.