Behind our chart-topping apps there’s an extensive backend operation that provides our products with core services.
Our backend teams are responsible for building systems from the ground up that enables the multi-faceted business of Lightricks to function – from user authentication, through payment processing, to collecting, storing and processing millions of user events on a daily basis.
If you’re a creative thinker and doer with experience in software engineering who wants to build incredible software and solve the hardest problems across our backend platform, while working alongside engineers at the top of their field, Lightricks is the perfect place for you.
- Brainstorming feature design, system architecture and troubleshooting.
- Designing and building scalable and robust data pipelines that integrate with multiple internal and external data sources.
- Designing and building highly available mission critical microservices and APIs.
- Writing clean, maintainable and testable code, and inspiring others to do the same.
- Full ownership of the technology stack including infrastructure and production-readiness of key systems.
- Identifying and implementing software engineering best practices.
- Work with CI/CD pipelines to deliver frequent and high quality features.
- Work together with other teams in the company.
- 3+ years of experience writing backend systems.
- Proven experience of delivering large, successful backend projects.
- Experience with building scalable microservices, APIs and data pipeline systems.
- Experience with SQL databases (NoSQL – a plus).
- Smart and knows how to get things done.
- Highly independent, accountable and a team player.