A growing start-up in the area of traffic violation enforcement, is looking for an experienced SW team leader. Position includes direct management of a small team of engineers, leading complex SW and algorithms development, while working on tight schedules and cutting-edge technology. A great opportunity to grow with us, in our enthusiastic R&D group, and take a key role in our effort for safer roads
The job consists of:
- Managing a team of developers including task definition and delegation, architecture design, conduction of code reviews.
- Development and integration of new functionality in the area of computer vision and video analytics.
- Designing and maintaining our core functionality in the areas of sensor integration and data acquisition (cameras, radar, GPS etc.)
- Integration of newly developed algorithms from the algorithms team.
About our company:
We are a small startup company most of whom are software developers.
RoadMetric is a technology leader in the field of mobile video for public safety. the company designs, manufactures and markets mobile video solutions and enforcement tools that improve policing while combining advanced computer vision, machine learning and various sensors. Our goal is to improve the road environment and save lives.
Our company is located in Jerusalem.
- Management experience of development teams.
- Experience with image processing, computer vision and machine learning.
- 5 years’ experience working in c++.
- 2 years’ experience working in c#.
- Good familiarity with OpenCV.
- Basic knowledge of Python.
- Experience with cameras and optics.
- Experience with video encoding and decoding.
- Experience with CUDA / OpenCL.
- Experience working with MongoDB.