Roadmetric Ltd., a growing startup company in the area of traffic violation enforcement, is looking for a backend SW developer. Position includes algorithms implementation and complex SW development, while working on tight schedules and cutting-edge technology. A great opportunity to grow with us, in our enthusiastic R&D group, and join our effort for safer roads.
Development and integration of new functionality in the area of computer vision and video analytics.
- BSc in computer science or some equivalent
- 3 years of experience in C/ C++ development
- Background / experience in algorithms development
- Experience with image / video processing applications, computer vision and machine learning.
- Good familiarity with OpenCV.
- Independent, high learning capabilities, high attention to details
- Good communication skills, team work, devoted and responsible
- Experience / knowledge of C# and Python
- Experience with cameras and optics.
- Experience with video encoding and decoding.
- Experience with CUDA / OpenCL.
- Experience working with MongoDB.