Which department and team will you join?
You will be part of Mobileye's FPA department that is responsible for analyzing the quality and performance of the technologies developed by Mobileye.
Within the FPA department, the Autonomous Vehicle (AV) team is responsible for building the autonomous fleet, executing test drives, and providing continuous feedback about its performance.
What will your job be like?
- Go on autonomous test drives, to experience the AV's performance and document problems in real time.
- Analyze problems in the office, to get to their root cause.
- Record and communicate your findings to the relevant developers.
- Regularly produce large scale performance reports, to identify the most acute issues, set development priorities, and track progress over time
- Define, shape and build tools for advanced analysis, both manual and automated.
- Graduate in natural sciences OR Industrial Engineering.
- Basic understanding of programming concepts and strong technical ability.
- Data analysis or research experience – an advantage.
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Curiosity, ability to learn new material independently.
- Fluent English.