Careers that Change Lives
We’re a mission-driven leader in medical technology and solutions with a legacy of integrity and innovation. Be a part of a community of experts committed to ensuring quality, affordable healthcare worldwide.
Come strengthen your specialized skills and enhance your expertise. We’ll support you with the training, mentorship, guidance, and networks you need to advance, and empower you to work in the way that’s best for you.
Together, we can confront the challenges that will change the face of healthcare. Join us for a career that change lives.
A Day in the Life
As an automation tech lead you will lead automation activities in two medical devices projects. In order to execute effective automation progress, you will work closely with multiple interfaces: automation engineers, V&V, contractors, devops, SW, project manager.
• Design integration automation solution in LabView and Java
• Manage automation development tasks
• Monitor automation development and execution progress
• Synchronize between SW, V&V and automation
• Support automation users
• Analyze automation results and present status
• Detect Automation faults and design effective solutions
• Bachelor's degree.
• 4+ years of professional experience as an Automation Test Engineer.
• Experience in at least one language: Java, Python or C#.
• Experience in manual or automatic testing of Embedded SW.
• Knowledge of communication data protocols such as: USB, RS232, TCP/UDP/IP, etc.
• Solid understanding of a software development and computer programing.
• Technical Orientation
• Independent, Highly Organized, Proactive, Flexible, Self – learner, Problem-solving attitude, Communicative.
Nice to have:
• Experience in LabView
• Experience as Tech Lead or Team Leader – Big advantage
• Experience in work with distributed teams and contractors
• Experience in non-functional tests (Performance, Memory etc)
• Experience in Jenkins
• Experience in ALM tools (Jira, Polarion).
• Familiarity with Agile process.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer and communicate with peers and co-workers.