OrCam is looking for a talented Audio DSP Engineer that will join our core R&D team. He/She will develop unique audio algorithms for high-end real time devices, that will help millions of people in their everyday life.
As an Audio DSP Engineer you will be directly responsible for the full-cycle of audio algorithm development: Research, DSP implementation, code integration, and testing. You will focus in signal & audio processing algorithms, keeping a close interaction with hardware and embedded components.
Software and algorithm development for audio products and subsystems
In charge of closing the loop between the algorithms, embedded and software teams.
Write product DSP code in C / CPP
Design and Implement DSP algorithms
- C / C++ for embedded DSPs
- Knowledge in audio acquisition, beam-forming, and audio enhancement. Experience in production is an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of DSP, sampling, filtering, transforms, and spectral analysis theory
- Experience with adaptive filters, sub-band processing, multi-rate DSP, and frequency domain processing
- Knowledge of acoustic echo cancellers, and noise reduction technique
- Matlab or similar simulation systems
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated