OrCam is looking for a talented Audio DSP Engineer that will join our core R&D team. He/She will develop unique audio algorithms for high-end real-time devices, that will help millions of people in their everyday life.
As an Audio DSP Engineer, you will be directly responsible for the full-cycle of audio algorithm development: Research, DSP implementation, code integration, and testing. You will focus on signal & audio processing algorithms, keeping a close interaction with hardware and embedded components.
- Software and algorithm development for audio products and subsystems
- In charge of closing the loop between the algorithms, embedded, and software teams.
- Write product DSP code in C / CPP
- Design and Implement DSP algorithms
- C / C++ for embedded DSPs
- Knowledge in audio acquisition, beam-forming, and audio enhancement. Experience in production is an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of DSP, sampling, filtering, transforms, and spectral analysis theory
- Experience with adaptive filters, sub-band processing, multi-rate DSP, and frequency domain processing
- Knowledge of acoustic echo cancellers, and noise reduction technique
- Matlab or similar simulation systems
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated