- Knowledge sharing with others in writing technical documents and growing the knowledge database.
- Work with cross-functional teams (incl. engineering/architects) to achieve common goals to solve customer problems and enhance our products.
- Help to deliver projects and ensure that it meets with customer expectations.
- Help oversee and collaborate with Project Managers to ensure successful outcomes.
- Advise customer project teams during infrastructure planning discussions.
- Input to customer conversations and provide technical advice where appropriate and ensure deployment plans are met.
- Oversee lab and installation activities and ensure that correct technical decisions are made.
- Positive keen to learn attitude with a thirst for new technology
- Resourceful and willingness to go the extra mile to achieve successful outcomes
- Self-starter and self-reliant
- Quick learner
- Excellent analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Focussed and determined
- Any cloud experience or certification would be advantageous but not mandatory
- Any experience of iOS, Android ,Tizen or WebOS would be advantageous but not mandatory
- Any experience using tools such as Splunk/ELK/Sensu/Grafana/Prometheus would be advantageous but not mandatory