Our team is looking for a Cyber Security Intern to join them. This position is great for an aspiring cyber security professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- BSc Students from one of the following faculties: Computer Science, Computer/ Software Engineering
- Solid understanding of network protocols and communication methods (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP/S, DNS).
- Command line scripting languages experience (bash, python, etc.)
- Fluency in at least one programming language
- Flexibility and ability to work in a multi-tasked and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with rapidly evolving requirements.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of network security vulnerabilities (RCE, DoS, Brute Force, Spoofing, etc.) – advantage.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes – advantage.