OrCam Technologies is pioneering a new era of personal AI.
By building the most advanced artificially intelligent tech out there, we create magical award-winning solutions that are changing lives every day.
Accessing deeper levels of information about the world around us helps humans learn, grow, and navigate the exciting future of endless possibilities.
Joining OrCam means becoming part of a diverse team of skilled, creative, and driven professionals who enjoy putting their brilliant minds together to overcome meaningful challenges.
It is a place where you will be empowered to grow and turn your ideas into everyone’s reality.
We are looking for an Assistant Controller to join our financial team.
A part of Your Responsibilities will be:
Preparation of financial statements every quarter according to US GAAP.
- Assist with preparing management reports.
- Preparation of annual tax reports and other statutory reporting requirements.
- Working with the Company’s external auditors/advisors on audit, accounting, and other matters.
- Monitor the bookkeeping team and review the accuracy of financial data.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining financial key policies, procedures, and controls throughout the entire reporting process.
- Support the accounting team in various tasks and reporting.
- CPA with Big 4 experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in US-GAAP- Advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with SAP B1– Advantage.
- English – very good skills in writing and speaking
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Team player and service-oriented.
- Detail-oriented but yet a big picture thinker.
- Intensive work that often requires long hours and flexibility.
We’re looking for people that have set their sights on making an impact.
If that’s you – click ‘Apply’ and begin your journey with us.