- Experienced Penetration-tester: At least 3 years’ experience in application and infrastructure layer penetration testing for web and mobile applications, C/S architecture, embedded, code reviews, gray/white box projects, etc.
- knowledge and experience in Application security field, deep knowledge of application level vulnerabilities and mitigation
- knowledge and experience in reverse engineering
- Secure coding best practices
- Knowledge in programming (Java, .Net, C++, etc.) & protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS) – the more the better
- Good verbal communication and social skills
- Good writing/reporting skills Additional relevant skills
- Excellent English
- Knowledge / Experience in SDLC, secure coding processes and CI/CD environments.
- Knowledge / Experience with security tools (IPS, IDS, FW, WAF, AV, etc.)
- Knowledge / experience with cloud applications, specifically AWS
- Other: Reverse engineering, Threat-Modeling, Cryptography, etc.