We are looking for a App Release Engineer to join our new cite in Jerusalem. The position is to be part of Via's apps creation train and be responsible for our platform apps' creation, integrations and release to stores.
What You'll Do
* Configure Via's platform apps according to the specific services requirements
* Be in charge of third parties configurations and integrations
* Work closely with app developers, manage joint processes
* Work closely with designers, technically implement the design materials through the app.
* Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
* Work with release engineers to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
* Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and with good quality, and that they meet or exceed expectations
* Solving problems and making sure our partners are HAPPY!
* Good technical skills, using new systems and technologies – required
* Familiar with the mobile world- required
* High-level of English – Advanced written and verbal communication skills- required
* General knowledge of software development lifecycle- advantage
* General knowledge in version control and development environment tools such as Git, Sourcetree, Android studio, Xcode- advantage
* Super responsible, independent and capable of taking ownership on issues from end to end
* Multitasking, ability to work on several projects in parallel
* Work effectively and independently under pressure
* A fast learner with the ability of self-learning
* Team worker with excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments
* Problem-solving skills
* Detail-oriented and highly organized