Clearvuze is developing solutions for scene understanding based on drone video. Led by several entrepreneurs with proven track records at building successful businesses, the company emphasizes an open and supportive work environment which recognizes employees for their contributions and presents them with opportunities for professional growth. ClearVuze’s offices are located in Jerusalem, near the entrance to the city, with easy access to the light rail and bus routes, as well as the high-speed rail from Tel Aviv (slated to begin running in the near future).
Relying on advanced techniques in computer vision, machine learning and real-time programming, ClearVuze’s application interfaces with leading drone models, and determines how to navigate the drone in order to capture clear, unobstructed views of the scene below. The company is currently expanding its autonomous flight team, looking for mobile platform developers to accelerate the application development.
- Degree in computer science or related technical field
- 3-5 years’ programming experience in Android/iOS.
- Understanding of Android/iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Communicate effectively and work well with others
- Experience working with additional sensors, e.g., accelerometers, gyroscopes, GPS
- Experience with IOT and/or drones interfaces.
- Experience with cloud services API’s (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud)
- Strong UI/UX design skills
- Experience with video (e.g., transcoding, encoding/decoding, streaming)
- Experience working with drones