Roundforest, a leading startup company in the Big Data and E-commerce industry is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Analyst to join our fast-growing team.
Analyze Product Funnels End to End using tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau and others.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Create, analyze and optimize large scale marketing campaigns on a daily basis on Google & Bing Platforms.
- Carry out marketing research to generate business insights
- Initiate & implement improvement of new analytical products, tools, and methodologies that will help improve our Marketing Performance
- Work with advanced technical internal tools
- Work closely with different teams – Business & Technical
- Define, launch & analyze A/B testing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics / Math / Engineering or another quantitative field.
- Experience in SQL, R or Python – Must.
- Excellent analytical skills & a passion for numbers
- Tech orientation and ability to pick up use of tools or technologies independently – Must.
- Desire to work in the Online Marketing Field
- Results oriented, ambitious & hard worker.
- Self-motivated & independent thinker
- Team player with great communication skills.
- Full proficiency in English – must
- Knowledge of Additional non-English Language – advantage