Ex Libris– Who are we?
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success. Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What will I be doing?
A Product Manager (PM) at Ex Libris a ProQuest Company, is a diverse and rewarding role. The PM will manage the product roadmap, go-to-market activities and create marketing deliverables for product launches, developing baseline positioning and messaging content for collateral, presentations and sales tools. The PM must be able to interface effectively and establish quick credibility and confidence with: R&D, Sales, Marketing Communication, Customer Support, Channel Partners, and Direct Customers. The Product Manager will also serve as the liaison between the business unit and the regional teams.
This role requires an extremely talented and flexible individual with strong presentation skills, adept business knowledge, organizational abilities, and capable of bridging customer business requirements to technical feature set and broader market trends, indices, and capabilities.
A typical day might include the following:
- Gathering and analyzing market trends and customers’ requirements in order to create a product roadmap and regional focused marketing plans and tools.
- Maintaining relationships with key regional stakeholders (sales, marketing) to identify market needs.
- Developing sales tools for direct salespeople/partners.
- Lead the product roadmap and close work with R&D.
- Perform sales training as require
- Generating marketing materials (white papers, presentations, etc.)
- Planning and participating in customer-facing activities (business meetings, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Present and demo solutions as needed for internal (sales, executives) and external parties (customers/industry leaders/press/analysts)
- Initiating, implementing and leading marketing programs and product launch campaigns.
- Maintaining intimate knowledge of Ex Libris solutions.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a technical field (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, between technical and non-technical teams.
- Excellent writing, verbal, and presentation skills (Excellent English)
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
It would be awesome if you also had:
- Experience in Enterprise Solutions – major advantage.
- BI and Analytics experience – major advantage.
More important information for you:
- The office is located in Jerusalem Israel. During this period staff are working remotely.
- This position requires weekday (Sunday – Thursday) attendance.
- This position may require frequent travel to customer and non-customer sites.