Lightricks creates award-winning apps – in the field of image, sound and text processing – used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
We develop apps based on cutting-edge research. Our algorithms optimization team transfers this research to efficient code. To tackle the most complex computational tasks on mobile devices we use GPUs, SIMD instructions and various low-level optimizations.
If you are looking for an opportunity to control code at the instruction-level, while being exposed to state-of-the-art research in computer vision and machine learning – we’d love to hear from you!
- Provide optimized implementations of computer vision and machine learning algorithms leveraging GPGPU and other acceleration technologies.
- Build infrastructure for company’s computational tasks including Neural Networks and Numerical Computing.
- Guide product development teams with integration of new research results.
- Write clean, efficient code that is easy to understand, test and maintain.
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++
- Experience in implementing applied math algorithms.
- Experience in low-level optimisations and algorithm parallelisation.
- Knowledge of CPU/GPU architectures.
- Curiosity in benchmarking, debugging and optimising code.
- Experience with GPGPU (Cuda, Metal, OpenCL).
- Python knowledge.
- Familiarity with packages like OpenCV, dlib, Eigen, TensorFlow.
- Extensive Android development experience.