|Mobileye develops systems that change the way we drive, from preventing accidents (advanced driver assistance systems) to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands on person with a passion to make a difference – come and lead the revolution!
Are you our kind of Leader?
If you can set ambitious goals, guide and influence others to reach them
If you have a strong analytical approach, deep background in statistics, mathematics, software engineering, or data science and amazing interpersonal skills
If know you’re way around complex systems (Big data analysis, Algorithms, Automation, Performance, etc.)
If you can find creative solutions to complex problems and strive to implement and verify them
If you LOVE large data and ways to poke into it, if you are self-driven, independent and quick to learn
If code is no stranger to you
** Your place is with us!
About the Group:
Mobileye’s FPA department is responsible for analyzing the quality and performance of the technologies developed by Mobileye. Since we are dealing with a complex system based on machine learning and image processing, the analysis and validation processes require deep thinking as well as advanced analytic and technical abilities.
What will YOU do?
- At least 3 years of experience as a Team Leader – Must
- Previous experience working with complex systems (Big data analysis, Algorithms, Performance, etc.)
- Previous experience with automation processes – Advantage
- Basic coding experience – Must. Advanced coding experience – Advantage
- BSc in computer/exact science or similar field
- Fluent in English
- Broad vision and a systematic approach
- Thoroughness and attention to details.
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to learn new material quickly
- Problem Solver and Goal Achiever.