Algorithm Optimization Analyst
We are looking for an Algo Optimization Specialist to join our R&D center in Jerusalem
In this position, you will be a part of an Algorithm Analysis team responsible for analyzing and optimizing algorithmic logic for all Via’s cities while understanding the business objectives of our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Process and resolve algorithmic issues while collaborating with Via's operation teams around the world
- Work closely with Via's Algo researchers, developers and analysts
- Take an active part in configuring algorithmic logic for all Via's cities
- Tailoring a solution to each city from both a product and an algorithmic points of view
- BSc. in Mathematics, Physics or similar – A MUST
- Good technical skills, unafraid of using new systems and technologies
- Passionate about details, highly logical and methodical
- A team player, excellent communicator and able to work collaboratively with other departments
- Super responsible, independent and taking ownership of issues from end to end
- Flourish under pressure and effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with python and SQL – A MUST
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.