As a senior algorithm engineer you will be part of Medtronic R&D algorithms team working on development of non-invasive patient monitoring products. Senior Algorithm Engineers typically provide technical leadership and expertise as well as contributing on an individual basis. The Senior Engineer will have a key role in design and development of algorithms for new applications facilitating the creation of next generation medical devices, specifically, the BIS brain monitoring system.
As a Senior algorithm engineer, you will design, development and documentation of algorithms for physiological monitoring. Support algorithms implementation and testing. Support design of clinical trials and preform data analysis and estimation techniques. Mentor others in algorithms design.
- MSc/PhD degree in Engineering, Exact Sciences or an equivalent
- At least 3 years practical experience from industry
- Experience in the areas of signal processing, machine learning including deep learning
- Experience in applications of signal processing tools to bio-medical signals
- Proficient in Matlab/Python
- Clinical/physiology background -a plus
- Knowledge of EEG -a plus
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Very capable self-learner
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good team player
- English – fluency