Are you naturally curious? So are we at MKS. Our collective curiosity drives us to be an innovation leader in many industries. Our products drive technology advancements across a wide range of applications such as 5G, augmented/virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, clean drinking water and space exploration. We are a team of collaborators who value fresh thinking and believe in mutual respect, constructive candor, diversity and inclusion. As a valued and trusted partner to our customers, we are continually pushing the boundaries of possibility. We believe in creating technology that transforms our world and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team. If this is appealing to you, we want to meet you.
Ophir Optronics Solutions in Jerusalem is part of MKS Instruments, Inc.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who can:
· Understand a Physics / Imaging / Optical concept and translate that into a MATLAB (or similar language) simulation
· Model physical problems by the Finite Element Method.
· Use numerical calculation methods efficiently
· Code numerical analysis algorithms efficiently in C#
· Self-Study of international standards and apply them
- · B.Sc. in Software / Physics
- · At least 3 years of professional experience in image processing development,
- numeric calculations, and optical simulations
- · Proficiency with MATLAB or Python / Numpy or similar tool
- · Proficiency in C# programming
- · Communicate fluently in English
- · Experience in real-time / embedded systems an advantage