purpose of the position Responsible to search and/or develop new high technologies and innovation of high throughput microbiological methods.
• Provide expertise and leadership of projects in the area of microbiology.
• Implement new instrument qualification for microbiology test method.
• Work in interfaces with other R&D – departments (Process development, Formulation, Phytochemistry).
• Supporting test method transfer activities.
• Provides – solutions for microorganism’s inhibition in PET.
• Search new natural extracts for anti-microbial activities.
CV send to HR@yandbmc.com position # 1005
• PhD/MSc in microbiology,2/5 years of experience in industry.
• Strong interest in applied research at the boundaries of microbiology and chemistry.
• Demonstrated practical approach to problem-solving.
• Highly skilled in conducting research, data interpretation, and writing report.
• Highly skilled in performing scientific presentations
• Working knowledge of microbiology methods & formulation techniques, familiarity with personal care market.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Fluent English – A must.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external contacts, including major international partners
• Collaboration and transparency with direct manager
• Performs other related duties as assigned by direct manager