TL;DR We’re hiring a junior software developer (+experience in mobile development) to join our awesome team in Jerusalem.
*** Must have experience with developing for mobile ***
*** We’re looking for a junior developer, but *not* entry level ***
Valera Health is a digital health startup in its 4th year now (after series A funding), with a solution serving clinics, hospitals and health insurance companies in the US, and a present client base serving tens of thousands of patients. We have offices in NYC and in Jerusalem and are growing these days.
The solution we offer serves clinics and enables life-saving processes, while bridging enterprise and consumer, cutting edge frameworks and legacy systems.
We currently build using node.js, MongoDB, AWS, React and native mobile –
You’ll be developing the mobile interface as well as working on the server side enabling the system’s moving parts.
Required knowledge/ skills/ experience (note that experience in developing for mobile is a must for this position):
– B.Sc. in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or similar degree
– Knowledge and experience in iOS (Swift) or Android development.
– Web development (HTTP, restful APIs, websockets)
– Version control systems (GIT)
– Testing frameworks/ methodologies
– Back-end development (NodeJs, Java, Python) – Advantage
– Knowledge in various Databases (MongoDB, Elasticsearch) – Advantage
Joining the team, you’ll specialize in your own unique thing, but also get a strong taste of the parallel worlds that live together in the same room: security, server side, web, integration, enterprise…
If you’re a hungry junior software developer who’s looking to learn and grow with us, we’re looking for you! We’re a team of six located in Jerusalem, and inviting you to join us on this amazing journey revolutionizing healthcare.